Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007

Radio Interview with the cho seung-hui's mom

R= Talkmaster
M= Mom

R: Good evening Mrs Seung-Hui.
M:Good evening Mr. Smile.
R: How are you after that terrible shooting.
M: It is one month ago but I'm still shocked, I had never thought that my son could do such a terrible thing.
R:OK, what did your son say when he has come home from school to you.
M: ohh he said nothing, when i asked how school was, he answered everytime,that it was fine.
R:Did he have some friends.
M: NO he hadn't got friendships,maybe two with others asian but no one with americans.
R: Was he in conflict with the teachers?
M: No no the teacher liked he was a quiet and good pupils to the other pupils. I think they often mobed my little son.
R: Okay thank you Mrs Seung-Hui for being here, bye.
M. Goodbye

Keine Kommentare: